Saturday, December 27, 2008

Good Christmas! Bad Luck...

As we all know, Christmas is over, well, for Australia for what I know, sadly... I had a GREAT christmas, because I got... dan dan dan dan dan dan daaaaaaaaaa! A CP TOY! I also got, the Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, Nintendo DS Game, and a CP Puffle. I got two codes, one, for the Elite Penguin Force, and one, for the Treasure book, I've kinda lost the coin for now, its somewhere on the computer table, but... we can't find it for now... sadly, but, I am now an OFFICIAL member of the EPF, Elite Penguin Force, I've completed every level on my Nintendo DS, so yeah, the easiest levels for me were, the first and last, kool levels they were. The bad luck was that I think either Christmas Eve or the day before Christmas Eve there was a Lightning Storm, it hit close to our house, knocking a tree down, it was far away though, near the gate (we have 100 acres) and the Modem was effected, which controls the internet, no modem, no internet, so, we didn't have the internet for DAYS! yeah... but if you need help on any of the levels for the EPF game (nintendo ds) ask me. Also, The EPF room, when you click on the big screen, it changes channel, just like a TV in your igloo. Kool huh? The toys I got, were the Bumble Bee Penguin, and the Yellow Puffle.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: