Saturday, February 21, 2009

Awesome!

Alright! Awesome news!
My dad got back from the UK and guess wat he brought back...
A CP PLAYSET!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

Heres how many things you can unlock with a toy!

Oringinal Puffles: 0
CP Stuffed Penguin Toys: 2 and some coins
Nintendo DS Game: A member in the EPF for ur penguin, a spy phone (if you dont already have one) and some coins.
Mix 'n' Match figures: 2 (I think) and some coins
Playset: 4 things and 1,500 coins!
Book: A blue book for your penguin!

Awesome things hey!

Puffle party is on! Have you seen the CP Times! Puffles ALL over it! lol!
Free Puffle Bandana at the cove, My fav place on the Island so far is inside the Lighthouse! Its so CUTE!!! Theres little puffles in a play, a Yellow Puffle Director, a painter, a sculpture maker, and loads more! HOW CUTE!!!! I have a Yellow Puffle named Chirp, I spoil him! lol! he has the whole bottom part of my iggy! I love Yellow puffles for their creativity! Just like me! Have you seen the new vid in the blog! its about Puffles! How adorable! Heres the link:
http://community.clubpenguin.com/blog/2009/02/puffle-video.php
watch it! its SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockhoppers coming! New Better Igloos Catalog, heres the cheats:
Green Birdhouse: click the Right Snow Tower
Welcome Mat: click the rope from the Velvet Rope
Aquarium: Click the Pinata

Puffle feeding place, entrance at the Snow Forts, Members Only I think.
Go to the Lighthouse and stand under the sign saying 'Stand Here' and the puffle will paint you! Awesome!
WHITE PUFFLE SIGHTINGS!!! (I think I spelled it wrong) No pics but they are in the left hand bushes at the Dojo Courtyard, and the bushes next to BunnyHill on the Ski Hill!

No comments: