Thursday, March 5, 2009

If you see me!

If you see me around club penguin or planet cazmo, yell out 'Club Penguin and Planet Cazmo RULES!!' I will notice you because I play both games. The WORST way to get me to notice you is to ask to be my friend, just like that! I do NOT accept friend requests THAT way! If you are smart and say 'Club Penguin and Planet Cazmo RULES!!' then I will talk to you about both, and if I think your nice then I will accept! I have BLOCKED trade requests on Cazmo and I do NOT appreciate any bad language when you speak to me. I do not approve of Virtual Dating (Only if Im goin out with them in real life) and I do NOT like people being rude or mean to me. I have Club Penguin and Planet Cazmo's email so...
Bad Words/ Rude and Mean= Email complaint about YOU! I will include your name if you do these things!

No comments: